A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Ubben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Ubben is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Ubben, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubben graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Ubben has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- St Marys Rogers Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Linn Ubben MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Ubben practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Ubben has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Ubben practices Dermatology near Bella Vista, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Bentonville, AR.
See Bella Vista Dermatologists.