A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Ubben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Ubben is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Ubben, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubben graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Ubben has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ubben accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 31 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Ubben practice?
Dr. Kenneth Ubben practices Dermatology near Bella Vista, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Bentonville, AR.
See Bella Vista Dermatologists.