A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Ullman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ullman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ullman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Ullman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ullman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Ullman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Charles Ullman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth C. Ullman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Ullman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Ullman practices Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
See Washington Psychiatrists.