A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Schwartz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Griffin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth V Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth V. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Schwartz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Derby, CT.
See Derby Internists and Derby Cardiologists.