A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Schwartz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Griffin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth V Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth V. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Schwartz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Derby, CT.
See Derby Internists and Derby Cardiologists.