Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Schwartz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Griffin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth V Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth V. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Schwartz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Derby, CT.
See Derby Internists and Derby Cardiologists.