A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Venos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Venos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Venos
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Venos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Venos graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Venos has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Tuolumne General Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth G Venos MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth G. Venos practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Venos has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Venos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA and Livermore, CA.
See Pleasanton Surgeons.