A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Venos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Venos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Venos
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Venos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Venos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Venos graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Venos has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Tuolumne General Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth G Venos MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth G. Venos practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Venos has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Venos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA and Livermore, CA.
See Pleasanton Surgeons.