A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Venos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Venos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Venos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Venos graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Venos has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Tuolumne General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Venos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth G. Venos practice?
Dr. Kenneth Venos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA and Livermore, CA.
See Pleasanton Orthopedic Surgeons.