Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Venos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Venos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Venos
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Venos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Venos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Venos graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Venos has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Tuolumne General Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth G Venos MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth G. Venos practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Venos has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Venos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pleasanton, CA.
See Pleasanton Orthopedic Surgeons.