A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Vesio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Vesio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vesio
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vesio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Vesio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vesio graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Vesio has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Dominick Vesio MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Vesio practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Vesio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Vesio practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Connellsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Connellsville Internists and Connellsville Cardiologists.