A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Vesio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Vesio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Vesio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vesio graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Vesio has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Dominick Vesio MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Vesio practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Vesio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Vesio practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Connellsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Connellsville Internists and Connellsville Cardiologists.