A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Vives:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Vives is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Vives, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Essential Tremor
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injuries
- Stereotaxic Techniques
Education & Awards
Dr. Vives graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Vives has 5 hospital affiliations:
- William W. Backus Hospital, The, Norwich CT
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Patrick Vives MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Vives practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Vives has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Vives practices Neurological Surgery near West Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See West Haven Neurological Surgeons.