Dr. Kenneth Vobach MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Davison, MI

January 22nd, 2016
Just a wonderful place to take my 5yr old twin girls. Dr. Voback takes the time to ask my girls what's going on and is very patient with them. They had a very bad experience at the last place they went and dr. Voback and staff took the time to ease their minds and they are happy once again to go to the dr. I drive over 30min to see him and its so worth it and they have great hours too!

December 10th, 2015
great friendly environment
Really nice staff made my child feel very comfortable. Dr Vobach is Awesome! I feel confident with care and never feel intimidated. My child needs specialty care and the office helped with the referral very quickly.

November 4th, 2015
Dr. Vobach is very easy to get an appointment with and talk to. We never have to wait in the waiting room long. I highly recommend him!

August 13th, 2015
Horrible people
Nurse and secretary staff are very rude and disconcerted with children and there wait time I have never met another person with so little regard for a child

April 29th, 2015
AWESOME doctor
Dr. Vobach is second to none; I recommend him without any reservations, he is the best pediatrician!

October 2nd, 2014
Couldn't ask for a more compassionate, educated, thorough Doctor. I am at ease knowing if something happens, Dr. Vobach works diligently to ensure my kids stay healthy.

April 24th, 2014
discouraged
I am very upset and discouraged after hearing so many great things about this doctor. I didnt even make it in the door... the day before my appointment the office called and forced me to cancel because I have decided not to vaccinate my child. Im not posting to start a vaccination discussion frenzy. It is his prerogative to push patients away for whatever reason he wants. What upset me is the way they went about it... I didnt even get to speak to the doctor about the benefits and risks. My appointment was made for a week and when I made my appointment I was clear that I was not vaccinating, they waited until the afternoon before to call me. The point is if he is the type of doctor to force someone into something they are not comfortable with then he is not the dr for me. If its not vaccines... what if its a prescription or a test or anything else. Very disappointed.

July 2nd, 2013
Amazing Dr
Dr Vobach has such a way with his patients he makes them feel comfortable he is a 2nd generation doctor in my family! I went to him when I was young and he is now my 5 year olds doctor! We always get right in and I never leave confused about any illness my child has had he takes time.! I would absolutely recommend him to anyone!

April 1st, 2013
Amazing Doctor!
I absolutely love Dr. Vobach! My children have been going to him for over 3 years now. Hes wonderful. He takes his time with you, doesn't rush you out. He know his patients well. The office staff is so friendly and you can almost always get an appointment that day. I was very sad to have to change pediatricians when we moved. I would highly recommend him.

November 8th, 2012
God complex!
If you want a dr who discriminates, this is the man for you! Dont go in there educated because he will disregard you and your child. Would NEVER advise anyone to go to him!

June 11th, 2012
We have been taking or 3 children to Dr. Vobach for 10 years now and have not one complain. He is always great with the 10pm Saturday night Emergeny calls and takes the time to listen. Woudl highly recommand.

February 15th, 2012
GREAT DOCTOR!!
Dr Vobach is the best Dr I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. my three kids adore him. love the new office, much cleaner than the mclaren building. wouldn't dream of taking my kids any place else!!