A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Baker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Wein Randow Baker MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Baker practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Baker has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Baker practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Westerville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Pickerington, OH.
See Westerville Internists and Westerville Cardiologists.