A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Baker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Wein Randow Baker MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Baker practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Baker has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Baker practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Westerville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Pickerington, OH.
See Westerville Internists and Westerville Cardiologists.