Dr. Kenneth Wayne Feldman MD is a male General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Child Abuse Pediatrics, General Practice, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Feldman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Feldman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Drowning and Head Trauma Craniocerebral Trauma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Feldman practice?
Dr. Kenneth Feldman practices Pediatrics, Child Abuse Pediatrics, General Practice, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians, Seattle General Practitioners, and Seattle Surgeons.