A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Foster is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foster
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Foster Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Stanford University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth W Foster MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Foster practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Foster has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Foster practices Psychiatry near Poteau, OK.
See Poteau Psychiatrists.