A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Meyer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Meyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Meyer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Meyer practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Meyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Meyer practices Anesthesiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Anesthesiologists.