A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Wells, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wells has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth W Wells MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Wells practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Wells has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Wells practices Internal Medicine near Tallmadge, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Kent, OH and Akron, OH.
See Tallmadge Internists.