Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Kenneth Wilson is a most knowledgeable, most caring psychiatrist who knows his pharmaceuticals and their potential benefits and risks for you. I am so appreciative for the care he has extended to me.

Jul 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

First appointments are never really comfortable but the environment was very soothing and Dr. Wilson very welcoming. I look forward to finding the best treatment for me as an individual.

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate that Dr. Wilson cares enough about his patients to talk through all concerns, and even to discuss the science of psychiatry if I ask questions. He is generous with his time in a way that you never ever see with psychiatrists anymore.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My only difficulty was with communicating with the office relative to making/confirming apppointments, especially attempting to do so online.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Excellent psychiatrist show details Excellent psychiatrist
Oct 1st, 2011

Dr. Wilson is excellent. He isn't your typical lazy psychiatrist who just sits back, listens and writes you a prescription. He is a scientist and he will try to explain to you what may be going on in your brain that causes you to feel a certain way. He also returns phone calls, which is a huge plus. A

Jul 30th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Wilson for a couple years now. He has been the only psychiatrist to actually diagnose me properly. He's got me on the correct medications. I truly believe he saved my life. I don't know what I would be like if I hadn't found him.