A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wachi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Wachi, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachi graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Wachi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Kern Valley Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Kiyoshi Wachi MD is a male Pathologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth K. Wachi practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Wachi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Wachi practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sebastopol, CA and Bakersfield, CA.
See Fresno Pathologists.