Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Warnock
Dr. Kenneth Warnock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita Falls, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Bariatric Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Warnock is affiliated with Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, The Methodist Hospital and Tomball Regional Hospital. Dr. Warnock has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Warnock has the following 2 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Kenneth Warnock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita Falls, TX.
Dr. John Harmon
Wichita Falls, TX 0.25 mi30
Dr. Quentin Kramer
Wichita Falls, TX 0.92 mi56
Dr. Christopher Finnell
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Wichita Falls, TX 1.22 mi14