A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Warnock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Warnock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass Gastrojejunostomy
- Vascular Disease
- Weight Loss Surgery Bariatric Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Warnock graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Warnock has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth MR Warnock MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Warnock practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Warnock has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Warnock practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.