A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Warnock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Warnock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warnock
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Warnock Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Vascular Disease
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Warnock graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Warnock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth M Warnock MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Warnock practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Warnock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Warnock practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wichita Falls, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Wichita Falls Surgeons.