A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Warnock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Warnock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warnock
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Warnock Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Vascular Disease
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Warnock graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Warnock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth M Warnock MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Warnock practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Warnock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Warnock practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wichita Falls, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Wichita Falls Orthopedic Surgeons.