Dr. Kenneth Wasser MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Tinton Falls, NJ

3.2

November 10th, 2015
Thank God they did not give me an appointment
I was just trying to find a Rheumatologist since my doctor was retiring. For starters, while I was on the phone with the office I was told they did not participate in my medical plan. They asked I fax my insurance card. I asked if I could fax all my information to create a file, as I was being called into a meeting, and Maria's response was "can't you just finish this now", to which I replied, I apologize but I have to go into a meeting. I stayed on the line and answered her questions and got to my meeting late. It was down hill from there, had I done due diligence and read these reviews I would not have wasted my time. The staff was beyond rude and unprofessional causing me to behave in an unlady like manner, of which I am not proud. Is it possible to not honor them with any stars??? Run don't walk away! Needless to say, they participate in my medical, and I filed a complaint with my insurance company.

October 24th, 2015
Terrible
Terrible bedside manner. Patronizing, unfunny, unprofessional. Rude and cold front desk staff. Avoid at all costs.

July 26th, 2015
Awful. Did not care at all. Said it was most likely depression!!

November 20th, 2012
Director of Special Services
Dr. Wasser has followed me for two and 3/4 years. Has always been professional, coordinates well with my other physicians and has been consistently communicative and candid in all respects.

October 4th, 2012
A careeful exam led to the right diagnosis and treatment
On my first visit, Dr. Wasser took the time to listen to my history and symptoms carefully, conduted a thotrough physical exam, did some lab tests and then contacted me to discuss treatment options. When we dicussed the options, I wanted to jump right into aggressive drug therapy, but he knew the risk and costs associated with my desires, and carefully spoke with me and convinced me to take a step by step approach, increasing in risks and side effects as we went on. Well, he was right and now I have gone from having severe RA, to the point where I could barely walk, to having a treatable condition and a return to a normal life.

August 20th, 2012
Really knows his stuff!
Don't waste your time going any place else. Call Dr. Wasser's office for appointment first.

July 20th, 2012
worth manner ever
rude, rude rude staff especially receptionist, if your not white the'll treat you like dirt. even though i'm a proffessional health care person , worst office ever, if you want to know about stockmarket see this dr. that's all he's good for

March 13th, 2012
The most horrible staff and doctor!!!
I was 20 minutes late to my appointment and they refused to see me. I tried to explain that I had a hard time finding the building because there were so many buildings without a number on them, however they still refused. The receptionist was rude and said "you are late and he (Dr. Kenneth Wasser) has other appointments", although the office was completely empty. I even offered to wait an extra hour or so until their "invisible" patient arrived, but she still said no. The receptionist was not friendly and was talking down to me, as if I couldnt comprehend what she was saying. She was cynical and impolite. When I insisted that I speak with the doctor, she called Dr. Wasser and he refused to even speak with me. I own my own business as well, and I treat my customers with the upmost respect and consideration, he on the other hand, has little consideration or respect. I couldn't believe he refused to see me after I went through the trouble of scheduling and waiting for an appointment as well as trying to find a covering person at work, who I still had to pay, not to mention the severe pain I was in.

December 28th, 2011
EvFord
Thank you to Dr. Wasser and his staff. Dr. Wasser came highly recommended, and for good reason! They were able to schedule me an appointment on short notice for my Rheumatoid Arthritis. Following his evaluation, he explained the treatment regimen to me and made me feel very comfortable with it. I'm so happy with how my appointment went. They far exceeded my expectations.

August 18th, 2011
horrible bedside manner. does not care about patients. Took a phone call from stock broker while examining me. A complete moron.