A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wasson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Wasson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wasson
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Wasson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasson graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wasson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Capital Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Richard Wasson MD is a male General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Wasson practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Wasson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Wasson practices General Practice near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Primary Care Doctors.