A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wasson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Wasson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wasson
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wasson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasson graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wasson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Capital Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Richard Wasson MD is a male General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Wasson practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Wasson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Wasson practices General Practice near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Primary Care Doctors.