Dr. Kenneth Weber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Weber?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 29th, 2017

First rate care . . .

Dr Weber delivered both my babies plus helped with a miscarriage in between; I will always hold him in the highest regard. And, 15 years later, I just met with him for an annual visit and found him exceptionally attentive, caring, and responsive to both my fears and my more valid concerns. When he asked, 'Now how are YOU doing?, I felt the compassion and focus you'd find in a small town doctor from yesteryear. I was as far from a suburban medical office machine as I could get. Exceptional!

December 13th, 2011

Never rushing - Competent - NICE!!

Dr. Weber is wonderful! He's very attentive. We had one appt where he had to excuse himself to attend to an urgent matter (of which I can imagine there are a lot of in an OB office! Labor, false alarms and dramatic preggos to be sure!) and when he came back, his attention was 100% devoted to me & my husband (he even shut his office door to be sure we weren't interrupted again). He always pats me on the back and has a warm smile which makes me feel welcome. He answered all of my new mom pregnancy questions on a list that was probably WAY too long all the while smiling and not making me feel like I was taking up his time. His office staff answers my questions when I call in and really take their time with me. You may have to wait to speak with someone at the counter in person, but I try to remember how they always take their time with me and make me feel important. They're just trying to help everyone in the same manner so I try to cut them some slack there. :) I attended a birth that Dr. Weber was the OB for. The woman had wanted a natural birth. He never pressured her for anything she didn't want during labor which is why I chose him for myself. Go see him - he's AMAZING!

August 25th, 2010

Great doctor, great staff

He is so nice, so caring, the communication is very good. After my doctor for 22 years in the same office as Dr. Weber retired, I went to two other doctors, one too rush and the other cares only money. So I decided to go back to Alto Oaks and see Dr. Weber, he was so nice, I will be his pantient from now on. I Thank him so many times, it gets a little embarrassing. The staffs there are super, too, everyone is so nice just as I remembered.

August 21st, 2010

Great Bedside Manner

Dr. Kenneth Weber was recommended by a couple of friends after a long frustrating search for the right OB-Gyn. He's been my OB for 3 yrs and I highly recommend him - very experienced, caring and sincere. He's consistent with his great bedside manner. He's a great listener and addresses my concerns with great patience. I feel understood and cared for. The staff of Altos Oaks are generally friendly and professional, not perfect but I've seen much worse in other doctors' offices. Besides, Dr. Weber, with his awesome personality makes up for any shortcomings of a staff member.

May 2nd, 2009

patient attitude determines quality of visit

May 17th, 2008

good luck with continunity of medical assistants/nurses

first what a terrible staff. there is always a new assitant who never knows what she is doing. I first went there a few years ago and sure enough she's not there anymore. what ever this time I'm not going back

March 18th, 2016