A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wei
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wei Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Wei, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wei graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Wei has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Kai-Ning Wei MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth K. Wei practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Wei has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Wei practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Critical Care Practitioners, and Los Angeles Pulmonologists.