A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Weinberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Weinberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Brain Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (Boy in the Bubble Syndrome)
- T-Cell Leukemia
- Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weinberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weinberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth I. Weinberg practice?
Dr. Kenneth Weinberg practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Transplant Surgery, Hematology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Altos, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians, Palo Alto Pediatric Specialists, Palo Alto Surgeons, Palo Alto Pediatric Surgeons, Palo Alto Pathologists, Palo Alto Hematologists, and Palo Alto Oncologists.