A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Weinberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Bone Marrow Transplantation, Brain Cancer, and Gene Therapy.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weinberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile S Packard Chldrn Hospital Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weinberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile