A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Weinberg is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinberg
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Weinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Weinberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Brain Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (Boy in the Bubble Syndrome)
- T-Cell Leukemia
- Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weinberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Weinberg MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Weinberg practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Weinberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Weinberg practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.