A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Weinberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Weinberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Brain Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (Boy in the Bubble Syndrome)
- T-Cell Leukemia
- Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weinberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Weinberg MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Weinberg practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Weinberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Weinberg practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Oncologists.