A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Weiner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weiner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Lawrence Weiner MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Weiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Weiner practices Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists.