A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Weisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Weisman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Weisman, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Weisman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- NW Mississippi Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weisman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance