A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Weitemier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Weitemier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Weitemier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weitemier graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Weitemier has 7 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Medical Center
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth H Weitemier MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth H. Weitemier practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Weitemier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Weitemier practices Family Medicine near Boise, ID.
See Boise Family Physicians.