A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wells
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Wells Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Wells, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Wells has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Brooks Wells MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Wells practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Wells has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Wells practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.