Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wertzberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Wertzberger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wertzberger
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wertzberger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Wertzberger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wertzberger graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wertzberger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Anderson County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth L Wertzberger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Wertzberger practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Wertzberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Wertzberger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Leavenworth, KS.
See Leavenworth Orthopedic Surgeons.