A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wertzberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Wertzberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wertzberger
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wertzberger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Wertzberger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wertzberger graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wertzberger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Anderson County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth L Wertzberger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Wertzberger practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Wertzberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Wertzberger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Leavenworth, KS.
See Leavenworth Surgeons.