A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wertzberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Wertzberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Wertzberger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wertzberger graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wertzberger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Cushing Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth L Wertzberger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Wertzberger practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Wertzberger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Wertzberger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Leavenworth, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Topeka, KS and Lawrence, KS.
See Leavenworth Orthopedic Surgeons.