Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wertzberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Wertzberger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wertzberger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wertzberger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Wertzberger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wertzberger graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wertzberger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Anderson County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth L Wertzberger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Wertzberger practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Wertzberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Wertzberger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Leavenworth, KS.
See Leavenworth Orthopedic Surgeons.