Dr. Kenneth Wharton Is this you?

July 16th, 2016

The Best of the best.!!!!

Dr. Wharton is the best. He delivered all 3 of my children. Very patient with me. My oldest is now 25 and my youngest is 21. Every where I go even to other Dr's I still talk about him. He has not been my Dr for some years now and I miss him. Not by my choice that's he's not it the insurance. I have not met any other Dr that can compare. I'm still looking for him under my insurance that I have . It's been I know 10 plus years . I have not yet to find his all around package that he gives . His positive and gentle way of explaining thing . How he would take me in to his office and explain any and every question until I understood. He never judged. I have even cried. Never rushed with anything always was there for me. We need more Dr like him. Love you Dr Wharton you are always in my heart.

March 6th, 2015

Dr. Kenneth Wharton was my gynecologist/obstetrician for many years and delivered my three daughters which includes a set of twins. He is the best doctor I have ever had ever. He is passionate about his work and is very professional. I was hospitalized once for something other than what I visited him for and he found out I was in the hospital and visited me. He truly cares about his patients and about the medical profession. He's not one to compromise or just tell you anything.

April 15th, 2015