A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wiencek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Wiencek is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiencek graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Wiencek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Area Hospital
- Three Rivers Health
- Grand View Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Wiencek DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Wiencek practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Wiencek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Wiencek practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ironwood, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Three Rivers, MI.
See Ironwood Surgeons.