A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wiesner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Wiesner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Wiesner, FACP, FACR, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiesner graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wiesner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Billings Wiesner FACP, FACR, and MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Wiesner practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Wiesner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Wiesner practices Rheumatology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Rheumatologists.