A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wildrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Wildrick is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wildrick
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wildrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Wildrick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wildrick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wildrick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Easton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Harold Wildrick MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth H. Wildrick practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Wildrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Wildrick practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Easton, PA.
See Easton Internists and Easton Pulmonologists.