A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wildrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Wildrick is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Wildrick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wildrick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wildrick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Easton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Harold Wildrick MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth H. Wildrick practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Wildrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Wildrick practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Easton, PA.
See Easton Internists and Easton Pulmonologists.