A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wilgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Wilgers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Wilgers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilgers graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wilgers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Douglas Wilgers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Wilgers practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Wilgers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Wilgers practices Family Medicine near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Family Physicians.