Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wilkens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Wilkens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkens graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilkens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilkens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Wilkens practice?
Dr. Kenneth Wilkens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Mission Viejo Surgeons.