A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wilkens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Wilkens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkens graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wilkens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth James Wilkens MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Wilkens practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Wilkens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Wilkens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Mission Viejo Orthopedic Surgeons.