A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wilkens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Wilkens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilkens
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilkens Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkens graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wilkens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth J Wilkens MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Wilkens practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Wilkens has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Wilkens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Surgeons.