Dr. Kenneth Willis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Willis?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Willis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 15th, 2017

DR. K.D. Willis superb M.D.

Dr. Willis is not only one of the most brilliant doctors I have ever met. He also very personable and compassionate. He answers questions and makes sure you understand his treatment recommendations.

July 13th, 2016

Not sure what this means but roll tide

Won't to thank him and his staff for keeping me and my pain under enuff control to still provide for my family I won't yall to know that I've always been listened too and have felt like I've been under the best care for my life thank u all

February 10th, 2016

ignored

Dr Willis is awesome ,he saved my life, but after deciding to have my pump removed they completely wrote me off after I got sick again ,6 times I've tried to contact them and not one of the 4 people I contacted through voicemail returned my call so now I just suffer because I trust my care to no one but him

January 20th, 2016

The nurses are the real doctor here

If you want to see a doctor, don't come here. He wants to put pain pumps in everyone no matter what your life is like! He confessed in an article online about the center shutting down that he knew all the money he took would look bad, but he took it anyway!! Most of these people live off disability and he rakes in the benefits! Save yourself! Go somewhere else!! I did!!

January 4th, 2016

Rejected

I was a patient for 8 years at the Alabama pain center, I chose to have my pump removed to see if I could do it with the meds ,se real months later I need them again and I was told I couldn't because it had been to long ,What ?? I was told to call Dr Willies personal nurse asst, so I did 3 times only to not get a return call from anyone, So I say to you if you leave their Clinic prepare to find a new one if you ever need help again because they won't help you, even if you have been there for 8 years, so think twice before you leave there if you're like me and really need their help

October 6th, 2013

Former Patient

Dr. Willis was amazing at finding my spot of pain and providing relief. His staff is courteous. Dr. Willis is a perfectionist and some may perceive this as a problem; however, I'm less about social integrity as I am about getting an accurate diagnosis. Dean Willis is highly intelligent and extremely perceptive. The problem is, some patients may not appreciate the truth.

September 30th, 2013

Dr. Willis

i have been going to Dr. Willis since 1999. for the 8 yrs. before, i was sent to so many Dr.s I have lost count & had been told that I was crazy. I believed it. Dr. Willis took me on knowing i had no insurance. i have been w/ him ever since. for 23 yrs. i have had this "RSD". by the time I got to Dr. Willis, this "RSD" had gotten into my nervous system. Dr. Willis knows me by sight & hugs me every time we see each other. He really cares about his patients. I would recommend him, & have, to serval people. they staff are welcoming & caring, knows you by name. having to get on the weight scale is what i do not like....

September 20th, 2013

Fine Doc

I known this man and clinic for over a decade and the approach was conservative and the pain pump was the last resort after a couple years of trying other options. This team has only their patients best interests at heart. He won't keep you on large doses of pills...that's a good thing. I'm sure it upsets some folks but if you're active in your own health care it won't be an issue. In 14 years I've had only caring respectful treatment from everyone at this clinic. I had more relief with a clearer head and better function thanks to the Doc keeping up with new advances .

Disabled

Dr. Willis took me on as an established pump patient. Due to other health issues my last pain clinic had sent me a letter stating I was too sick for them to continue my pump refills. Dr. Willis made me feel special at our first visit. He works with my PCP to make sure ALL of my problems are being treated properly. I have recommended him to local persons for their pain issues.

housewife

Dr. Willis is a great doctor he has helped me so much. I have a pump in my stomach, I don't know what i would do if it was not for Dr, Willis and the Alabama Pain Center,They take care of me , they are great.

Hope for the hopeless

Dr. Willis gave me hope when there was none. After he implanted the interthecal drug pump the hopelessness was gone and the hope of a new life began. I can now get out of bed without assistance, walk with less pain and even attend church regularly! I would recommend him to my mother, daughter and granddaughters. That is how much he has helped me!

The APC / Dr. Willis - Difference

When you walk in the door of APC, you know it is different. Everyone from the receptionists to the nurses to the doctors, treat you like a person - not a number, not a dollar sign, not even just a patient, but a real person that they care about and want the best for! Dr. Willis has made a major change in my life! I believe with all my heart that God sent me to APC! I had been to 2 other pain clinics and the doctors there did not listen to me and were only pill pushers, not Dr. Willis. He always started at low levels of medication and monitored me closely. When I could no longer take pain pills orally due to my stomach and colon problems, we had to look for other options. Finally, he did a procedure and it was determined that I was a candidate for a pain pump. The pump literally gave me my life back! Best of all, I feel like I have regained my independence! I praise God for my miracle that He gave me and I thank Him for APC and Dr. Dean Willis!!!