A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Winaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winaker
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Winaker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Winaker, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Winaker graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Winaker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Twelve Oaks Medical Center Sharpstown
- Texas West Oaks
- Twelve Oaks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Lee Winaker MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Winaker practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Winaker has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Winaker practices Psychiatry near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Psychiatrists.