Dr. Kenneth Woliner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 161 reviews

December 29th, 2016
One doctor visit after another I would sit through them gritting my teeth knowing I would not find any help. Dr. Woliner was different and from the first moment I met him, he listened with open mind and gave me back postitve responses. He also gave me hope that I would feel better soon and I would not have to live like this any longer. After a few weeks I started to see a change and I now could do activities I once only dreamed I would have the energy to do. I am now optimistic I will be able to start traveling again now that I am under the care of this excellent doctor.

December 28th, 2016
Just a wonderful experience visiting this office. The staff is wonderful , the office beautiful and very clean. The doctor is very knowledgeable and was able to help get my health issues under control. I have recommended this office to my friends and family.

December 26th, 2016
I was dealing with very bad acne that my dermatologist was trying to treat with little success so I went to see Dr. Woliner and he ran an allergy food test that once I elimated the certain foods, my acne cleared up and I no longer have to take those drugs that were harming my liver.

December 25th, 2016
I hate going to doctors, they all say and do the same thing, he is your script goodbye. Not Dr. Woliner, he listens and will use multiple different therapies and does not blow me off. I like going to this doctor.

December 13th, 2016
I drive in once a year to see Dr. Woliner in person but my other visits are done by phone. I could not seem to find a local doctor to help me with my thyroid and Dr. Woliner has been most useful doing this for me. Since seeing Dr. Woliner I have been able to resume my normal activities and work has become most productive. Dr. Woliner is worth not only my time driving in to see him but also the cost.

December 12th, 2016
I was new to the area but had always been under the care of a holistic doctor. I saw Dr. Woliner to continue on the same way and he was very knowledgeable in vitamins, hormones and thyroid. I was able to pick up where I left off. I am happy to have this access to alternative care with this amazing doctor.

December 11th, 2016
Dr. Woliner being my doctor for years, is now treating my whole family. He is an amazing, one of a kind physician who truly cares about myself and my family's health. We are all feeling wonderful and much more healthy on the vitamin regiment and lifestyle changes Dr.Woliner had us all implement. I feel if we did not have Dr. Woliner , we would be in the same rut of unhealthy living. Definitely go see Dr. Woliner if you are waiting to feel better.

December 10th, 2016
I had just turned 53 and while I was feeling pretty good, I felt like I could do better. I sought out Dr. Woliner to check out my hormones, especially testosterone. I was on the lower range after being tested so Dr. Woliner started me on a low dose and I really felt a difference. I could run a block more or swim a few extra laps, it was a great feeling.

December 9th, 2016
This office is exceptional. Not only is the cost disclosed but Dr. Woliner delivers when most doctors don't. He knows functional medicine and all the alternative treatments that I responded to very well. I have benefited from having Dr. Woliner as my holistic doctor.

December 7th, 2016
I was looking for a practitioner who specialized in thyroid and who did not follow a template. I was tested by my previous doctor and my levels were not normal and was only given typical Synthroid. I felt lousy. After seeing Dr. Woliner he switched me natural thyroid medication and I was able to gradually increase and I am now at a dose that I feel great.

December 6th, 2016

November 10th, 2016
I was having a lot of problems with my thyroid and after years of being fine, I was reacting negatively to the medication. Dr. Woliner evaluated my condition, ordered thyroid tests that included antibodies and had me switch to a natural thyroid medication. This switch made all the world of a difference and I was back to feeling great!