Dr. Kenneth Wolok DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 5th, 2016
The best physician I have ever had.

December 11th, 2015
Great experience with a wonderful Doctor
I like to respond to the disappointed patient and herding cattle. 25 years ago I had to go through the process of finding a new doctor since my family doctor return to his home country. He was our family doctor for over 20 years. Then for the next couple of years I went through several doctor until I found doctor Wolok. What a wonderful doctor. He has been a doctor who has taken his time with me and answer all of my question when I asked. A doctor who you can develop a great patient doctor relationship. On my regular prescription he has given me more then one refill on my prescription. I'm the type of person who goes to the doctor when sick. Because of my diabetes doctor Wolok has requested that I come In and see him a couple times a year to check on my diabetes. Reasonable. If you want a doctor that you can develop a wonderful patient doctor relationship, a doctor who has your best interest in mine, a doctor you can trust, a doctor whos knowledgeable, this is your man.

April 2nd, 2015
Real good Doctor take time to talk with you help you when you need it if you need to see a good family doctor he is the perfect one

February 22nd, 2015
excellent dr.
never had a problem with dr. wolok or office , they are very friendly and caring there we've be seeing him for 10 years

February 10th, 2015
Disappointed Patient
I was recommended to Dr. Wolok by a friend, but found myself disappointed with the lack of attention to detail by thiis office. If you take a regular prescription, be prepared to have to set up a follow up appointment every 3 months (along with paying your co-pay for walking in the door) to get a refill on your regular prescription - This information wasn't provided to me at any time and when I requested a refill, because I was going to be out of town, I was promptly told that I'd have to wait until I get back from my trip, even though my prescription would run out. (boy, do I feel like a valued patient!) Not impressed with their lack of professionalism in person or on the phone. I would NOT recommend this doctor or office.

January 13th, 2014
I took my 2 kids. When we moved to the area, to see him, he took very good care of them. He has always taken care of my family. I hate to say it but it has been 30 years since we have been calling him our Dr. He is a great Dr. and a very good man.

September 24th, 2013
Dr. Wolok
I've be seeing Dr. Wolok for almost 10 years now. I'm a diabetic who has high blood pressure and high cholesterol, so my visits are normally 3-4 times a year. I've never had to wait more then 10 minutes in the waiting room. Dr. Wolok has also helped me control all of my health problems through consultation and medication. He always walks into the room with a smile, and is on "high-energy" all the time. I have recommended him to many of my friends and relatives.

May 5th, 2013
Wolok is great!
I first started going to Dr. Wolok because I needed a G.P. I liked him right off and I begged my mom to go to him which she did and she liked him. Now my Dad sees him regularly and my dad is 89. Wolok catches infections that my Dad's Kidney doctor was missing causing my dad to go the hospital at least 5 times a year. I consider Dr. Wolok and I a team. We're keeping my Dad alive and happy.

July 23rd, 2012
dr,wolok is a very kind and caring dr.a good friend of mine refered me to him and i am very greatful that she did i havent had a dr. in years that is as caring as he is i am in and out put if time is needed for my illness he as the time to hear you and care for you keep up the great work dr.wolok.......:)

December 28th, 2009
Like he's herding cattle
You will be treated like cattle, it'll take forever to be seen and then you'll be treated in a hurry, with a bedside manner lacking in empathy. And did I mention how very, very rushed he is? He makes you feel bad for asking a question, which is so very wrong. Also, as far as diagnosis go, I had to go home and google my ailment, as he didn't advise me at ALL.

March 25th, 2009
dr. wolok is very caring, and wants to help others.
i lnow dr. wolok personaly, very good doc. very carring. go see him!