A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Wong, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Wong has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth K. Wong practice?
Dr. Kenneth Wong practices Radiation Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Northridge, CA and Inglewood, CA.
See Los Angeles Oncologists.