A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Wong, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Wong has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Kan Tin Wong MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth K. Wong practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Wong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Wong practices Radiation Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA and Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiation Oncologists.