A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Woodside:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Woodside is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodside
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woodside Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Woodside, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodside graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Woodside has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Woodside MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Woodside practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Woodside has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Woodside practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.