A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Yen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Yen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Yen, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yen graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Yen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Tsu-Ching Yen MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth T. Yen practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Yen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Yen practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Sebring, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Largo, FL and Shelby, NC.
See Sebring Internists, Sebring Pulmonologists, Sebring Critical Care Practitioners, and Sebring Sleep Medicine Doctors.