Overall Review

September 26th, 2016
Best Doctor and office staff on the Southside of Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Young cares for many of my family members. Dr. Young is very caring and knows what he is doing. He listens when you talk to him, you feel comfortable with him and you can trust what he tells you. The office staff is excellent and so are the other Doctors in his office.

August 12th, 2015
Family doctor review
Has been my family doctor for 26 years. Very satisfied with his care.

August 15th, 2012
Best Doctor in town!
My girls have been seeing Dr. Young since the day they were born, which the oldest is about to turn 15. I choose my health care policies around this Dr. because he is so great and caring with my children. I've never had a Dr. personally pick up a phone and call me when I have questions or concerns after an appointment, he DOES, not his staff! The wait time in the office is never long, which is surprising since he spends such quality time with us each and every time we are there and always makes sure all questions are answered while not making you feel "rushed along". Dr. Young makes you feel like an individual, not just a number that walked in the door.

October 18th, 2010
Our family doctor
Dr. Young has been my family practitioner since moving to Indianapolis 20 years ago. He has also been my daughters doctor since birth and has been a great doctor for all of our pediatric and family practice needs. If he needed to refer us to another doctor for something, he always took the time with us explaining why this was needed and was very thorough.