A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Zaslav:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Zaslav is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaslav
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zaslav Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Zaslav, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaslav graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zaslav has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Robert Zaslav MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Zaslav practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Zaslav has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Zaslav practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Henrico, VA.
See Henrico Orthopedic Surgeons.