Dr. Kenneth Zaslav Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Zaslav?

R knee

Posted on April 13th, 2015

Went to 4 other Drs. in my area, 3.5 yrs with no change just constant pain,found Dr. Z & he fixed the problem.I could walk again normally. Thank you.

Good

Posted on September 9th, 2014

I was treated for an mcl sprain and a torn meniscus - arthroscopic surgery prescribed & performed by Dr. Zaslav gave me immediate relief for the pain and have made a full recovery

Superb surgeon

Posted on September 5th, 2014

I have had two surgeries with Dr. Zaslav - nothing but success. My late wife also had a procedure done by Dr. Z. - with no problems whatsoever. I have recommended six or seven friends to Dr. Z, most of whom have had previous surgery that didn't have a positive outcome. All are back to normal activites. And, since he has been the official Company physician for The RIchmond Ballet, he has probably operated on more female dancers and athletes than anyone in Richmond (if the person reading my review happens to be female).

Rotator Cuff

Posted on June 30th, 2014

I damaged my shoulder during a car crash. I tried PT for 6 weeks and then reluctantly agreed to surgery. After speaking with at least 6 people about surgery I was dreading the process. I followed Dr Z's instructions without question and Im happy to say that I am 2-3 months further along than I should be 3 1/2 months after surgery. I'm back to light lifting and working on my short golf game. Dr Z never made me feel like he was rushed and took his time to make me feel like I was the only patient he had that day. His side kick Lisa was a rock star too and helped me pre and post surgery with all my questions. If you must have shoulder surgery then Dr Z and his team have the best recommendation I can give ten out of ten.

I got Staph Infection!!

Posted on February 26th, 2014

Easy going guy to be around, had ACL Reconstruction and with 3 days I was on my death bed at 14 years old with full blown acute Osteomyelitis. One simple operation turned into 7 major operations I have now had on that leg, 8 years later I can barely go up the steps to my room, and will never run again. Yeah it may have been a random fluky thing that happens in a small amount of cases, however it changed my life before it had even started.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry to hear about your experience. If you would like to contact the CEO of Advanced Orthopaedics, please reach out at your earliest convenience. His name is John and his direct phone number is 804-527-6901. Katrin Babb Marketing Coordinator

Issue identification skills is off the charts excellent

Posted on June 27th, 2012

My daughter was told by another orthopedist that she needed a very evasive surgery on both knees. Dr Zaslav provided me key information that demonstrated she wasn't even a candidate for this surgery. He accurately diagnosed her main complaint and facilitated the treatment that worked! We then went to the next step where he felt she needed to be scoped to identify the remaining complaint. The last issue was minor, and now she is back to running and jumping and ready to play basketball again in a few weeks. We are very grateful to Dr Zaslav.

Great Job for me!

Posted on March 14th, 2010

Dr Z helped me to get straightened out after another Ortho Dr messed my knee up. I am able to walk and have minimal pain. He did an Open Autologous Transplant Surgery. I have had to have a total of 5 surgeries but I am doing weel now. Thanks to Dr Z

Posted on December 14th, 2016