A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Zehnder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Zehnder, Orthopedic Surgery is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zehnder
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zehnder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Zehnder, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zehnder graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Zehnder has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Forest Park Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth W Zehnder MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Zehnder practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Zehnder has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Zehnder practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.