A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Zeitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Zeitzer is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Zeitzer, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeitzer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zeitzer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth L Zeitzer MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Zeitzer practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Zeitzer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Zeitzer practices Radiation Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.