A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Zimmerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zimmerman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Scott Zimmerman MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Zimmerman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kenneth Zimmerman practices Internal Medicine near Williamsville, NY.