A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Zimmerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zimmerman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zimmerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 20 plans
- Independent Health - 30 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Zimmerman practices Internal Medicine near Williamsville, NY.