A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Zuckerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Zuckerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Zuckerman, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuckerman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zuckerman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth S Zuckerman MD is a male Hematologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Zuckerman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Zuckerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Zuckerman practices Hematology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Hematologists.