A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Zuckerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Zuckerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zuckerman
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Zuckerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Zuckerman, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuckerman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zuckerman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Zuckerman MD is a male Hematologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Zuckerman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Zuckerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Zuckerman practices Hematology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Hematologists.