A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Miller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Berlin Memorial Hospital
- Upland Hills Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Physicians Plus - 2 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kennith Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kennith A. Miller practice?
Dr. Kennith Miller practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Pekin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Presque Isle, ME and Washburn, ME.
See Pekin Family Physicians, Pekin General Practitioners, and Pekin Osteopaths.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ken Miller, Dr. Kenneth Miller, Dr. Kenny Miller