A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Hymes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Hymes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hymes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hymes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Hymes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hymes graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hymes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Hymes MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Hymes practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Hymes has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Hymes practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Hematologists, and New York Oncologists.