A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Hymes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Hymes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hymes
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hymes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Hymes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hymes graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hymes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Hymes MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Hymes practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Hymes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Hymes practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Hematologists, and New York Oncologists.