Dr. Kenny Carter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenny Carter?

July 21st, 2016

Dr. Kenny Carter Jr changed my life!!

Dr. Kenny Carter Jr changed my life!! I can now breathe at night. He was great to work with, and I always felt his main concern was that my condition improved, more than making money. I used to wake up 4-5 times per night, not able to breathe. I knew I could never wear a c-pap. Due to his work, I have no problem breathing at night, even during allergy season. I highly recommend working with Dr. Carter to fix your breathing issues. He did several rounds of inferior turbinate reduction (progressively more aggressive) and soft palate tightening to help with snoring.

February 29th, 2016

No Bruising and little discomfort

I heard all these horror stories about having my nose surgery to straighten out my septum. I had no bruising and little discomfort. Now I am sleeping better, have lower blood pressure and can breath like a race horse. Thanks to Dr. Carter and his staff for a job well done!

February 27th, 2014

Sinus Surgery

Was referred to Dr. Carter for chronic sinus issues by primary physician. After exam and tests, it was determined that sinus surgery would be beneficial and what a change it has made for me. Dr. Carter performed the surgery on a Friday PM. He and his team thoroughly covered what would be covered and what to expect. Surgery took place at assigned time. Dr. Carter won huge points with my wife. He informed her of what was going on in the OR, how the surgery went, etc. His manner was better than we have seen during other procedures. She was so impressed, she talked about it during New Years parties. After surgery, recovery was minimal. First night was rough b/c you have discharge from your nostrils, but nothing you can't handle. Would recommend getting some Ambien from Dr. Carter or your primary physician to sleep at night for the first night or two. I found it easier to sleep in a Lazy Boy for the first two nights rather than a conventional bed. After that it was mild discomfort, but not much more than anything you would get from a bad sprained ankle. Overall I would rate the pain a 3.5 or 4 on a 10 point scale. I can't stress enough how much this surgery has improved my quality of life. I am able to breathe freely from both nostrils. Even on a bad allergy day I can breath from both nostrils. Make sure you follow Dr. Carter's follow up rules (irrigate, keep sinus hydrated, take meds, etc.) I only gave Dr. Carter a 3 out of 4 on 'Spends Time with Me' b/c there really is not a lot to do after the surgery and removal of the tubes/splints. I would heartily recommend Dr. Carter and the surgery techniques he utilizes to solve sinus issues you may have. Even if you don't get surgery, you will be able to see if there are alternative therapies available to you. Thanks Dr. Carter!

February 7th, 2014

Did not like the service.

I expected better attention from someone that consider him self a " specialist". And terrible staff member in front desk, very rude and arrogant.

October 18th, 2017