Overall Review

January 8th, 2016
Dr. Chan is fabulous and the kids really like him.

April 3rd, 2013
Blessed to have a professional that really knows his stuff
We as parents were very scared about our son going under for Surgery but by the time we did the initial consult and the x-ray review our minds were set to ease. Yes Dr. Chan is very straight forward and honest, but he looks at the situation as just that "a diagnosed situation",, not an Insurance Meal Ticket, Not a sale, not a mental support person for paranoid parents just a Professional that has been doing this for years and that he knows what and how to proceed for results. Clinic personnel were very rude and detached but they are not part of his team,, just a necessary evil since he partners with the office in a SHARE and can you blame these employees when they deal allot with winey parents and bored Soccer Moms that need to relax. His appointment person was GREAT and very professional for all the hoops and hassles they have to deal with to coordinate times and schedules of the Hospital and Dr Chan. Insurance has nothing to do with Dr Chans performance, but either way his office handled it GREAT with no errors,, no confusion,, told me what to expect and that is what I received. Overall he is very busy, because you get what you pay for and his YEARS OF EXPERIENCE is a great asset.

August 17th, 2012
Dr. Chan was one of the most uncompassionate doctors.
Dr. Chan was so rude to me. I spent around an hour waiting for Dr. Chan to see my child. When Dr. Chan finally came in he was rude to my son and to me. He told me I was a "paranoid mother that needed to relax". Because my child had not had enough ear infection he couldn't possible be suffering from hearing problems. I spent more time filling out the questionnaire he never read then the amount of time he spent with us.

June 18th, 2012
He is amazing! He placed my son's ear tubes and was so patient and understanding about my questions and concerns. Fabulous doctor!

May 10th, 2012
THE Best!
Dr. Chan is an amazing physician! I dealt with him for many years as he attended to my son's recurring Papilloma issue.I was not the easiest person to deal with at that time but he listened to my concerns and returned all my many phone calls to his office. I even found a newer treatment that I had read about that appeared to be very effective but again was very new and there was not much medical literature on it. Dr. Chan took the time to hear my pleas as I was desperate to find a cure as my son was having surgery 2-3 times a month! He did his research and eventually agreed to try it and it worked! My son has been in remission for 11 years now! I will never forget Dr. Chan and I am forever grateful to him!

October 4th, 2011
Dr. Chan is an amazing and caring physician. Our son was diagnosed with a rare cyst that required collaboration between nuerosurg and ENT. He worked closely with my son's neurosurgeon to acheive the best possible outcome. I would highly recommend Dr. Chan to anyone.

May 24th, 2011
Dr. Chan spent more time staring at my chest than looking at my sons ears. His bedside manner is horrible and he doesn't seem to care. He's apparently the best peds ENT in the area, but after a year of no results, I took my son elsewhere and got the care my son deserved.