Learn more about Dr. Kenny Charn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenny Charn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charn
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Charn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenny Charn, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Charn graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Charn has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Amador Hospital-Mission Blvd
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenny K Charn FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenny K. Charn practice?
- Dr. Kenny Charn has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenny Charn practices Cardiovascular Disease near Jackson, CA.
See Jackson Cardiologists.