A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenny Charn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenny Charn is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenny Charn, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Charn graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Charn has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Amador Hospital-Mission Blvd
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenny Kamfai Charn FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenny K. Charn practice?
- Dr. Kenny Charn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenny Charn practices Cardiovascular Disease near Jackson, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Andreas, CA.
See Jackson Cardiologists.