A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenny Charn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenny Charn is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charn
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Charn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenny Charn, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Charn graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Charn has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Amador Hospital-Mission Blvd
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenny K Charn FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenny K. Charn practice?
- Dr. Kenny Charn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenny Charn practices Cardiovascular Disease near Lodi, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, CA.
See Lodi Cardiologists.